Skyriver Control Policy
- The installed “Skyriver Control” app transmits the location and status of the smartphone, captured photos and videos via the Skyriver Control App menu only to Skyriver Control servers to display the location and status on the Skyriver Controlsite map. At the same time, the IMEI of the owner of the mobile device must be registered on the Skyriver Control website for secure authorization when connecting to the Skyriver Control server and when transferring data to the Skyriver Control server.
- Access to the Skyriver Control website is protected by a unique username and password, which are transmitted using ssl encryption, in addition, authentication via email messages can be activated, and lists of “white” allowed IP addresses are limited.
- Skyriver Control does not transfer any data to third parties, except for the express permission expressed by setting the appropriate settings in your personal account on the Skyriver Control website. By default, the settings prohibit the transfer of data to third parties.
- If there is no IMEI number in the Skyriver Control system, the following information will be requested to identify the subsequent user in the system: organization name, full name, phone number.
- Location data storage period is in accordance with the selected Skyriver Control tariff plan.
A distinctive feature of our company is its own software and equipment, the presence of its own developers. In contrast to ~90% of organizations working in the field of traffic monitoring and tracking services, which provide services using foreign software. Effectively cooperating with our clients and customers, we quickly expand functionality for individual business processes or adapt to modern conditions.